Sunday 16 February 2014

An update...

I must apologise for the delay in the publication of the second instalment of my Tolkien series. Many of the ideas are still being worked out and I have really only finished the first paragraph. I cordially dislike writing apologia like this. Having said that, the first part was generally well-received (by the few who bothered to read it). Over this weekend I have had hits from places as varied as the universities of Oxford and Cambridge, Princeton, the Pontifical North American College and even the Vatican! I expect that'll be pope Francis stealing my ideas for his next encyclical. Keep reading! Part II should be up within the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. I 'bothered' to read it, dear Patrick! I simply didn't comment because I agreed with you and didn't have anything to add. I found the Rorate Caeli piece most distasteful.

    ReplyDelete